Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day

Usually I don't really care for Valentines Day but I quite enjoyed today. I sent my mom a cool present that she got today and she loved it, I saw a cute video of my Dad playing with my nephew in the hotel pool in Indiana and I got super jealous but it was cute so I enjoyed it, my home teacher made me some cake, my roommates made me a really cute card in Spanish and the grammar was pretty good, and we made cards for my boss who was sick today and we plastered them on his computer and desk. 

At work it was my turn to do the spiritual thought, and I decided to talk about Love because it seemed appropriate. I said a few things about what people have done for me that let me know they love me and then I asked my co-workers what some examples of love were in their lives. We got some interesting answers. :) But for me it really came down to the love that my earthly parents and my Heavenly Father have shown me. I'm so grateful for them and for all the sacrifices they've made for me. Any time I feel down or sad or alone, I can just think about them and know that I am Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment