Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 things I learned this semester

1. If I lay down to study, no matter how tired I'm NOT, I WILL fall asleep.
2. In order to do well on lit tests, you actually have to read the books.
3. In order to get good grades, you actually have to study.
4. Reading a summary of a book online does not constitute as reading the book...says my professor...
5. I can't, apparantly, watch TV and do homework at the same time.
6. I am still capable of pulling all-nighters.
7. When trying to impress a boy, make sure your teeth are free of any stray food that might have gotten stuck there from lunch.
8. I am especially good at wasting time, especially when I should be doing homework.
9. Facebook is said waste of time.
10. I miss my family more than I thought I would this time of year.
11. I still have a lot of work to do on my Spanish.
12. I can't go to bed with a dirty kitchen. (where did i get this from? not home, that's for sure)
13. A good friend is worth more to me than anything.
14. In order to have a good friend I need to BE a good friend.
15. Some things are just more important than sleep: homework, movies, talking, music...
16. I have 10 scarves and counting.
17. I can't push people (friends) away when times get rough.
18. I'm over the whole mall thing (as a teen I used to spend hours there, just walking around with friends).
19. When I'm mad or upset, I listen to angry music and I clean.
20. Grades don't matter that much to me anymore.
21. I really do like my job.
22. I need to give others a break because I'm not perfect either.
23. God knows more about me than I think, so I should trust Him more.
24. I'm obsessed with music.
25. Walks are cathardic.
26. Knitting is also cathardic.
27. The lights at Temple Square are beautiful.
28. I am most happy when I am obedient and when I serve others.
29. I like cooking.
30. Life sucks without a car.

1 comment: