Friday, April 8, 2011

"where do i go from here?"

well so i think i've made up my mind about what i'm doing with my life...as far as the summer is concerned anyway. i'm waiting on the response of one person to find out if what i have planned is going to work out. i don't like knowing that my life depends on a single person. i'll let you know what it is i decide, but for right now just keep your fingers crossed.

my plans have been so incredibly up in the air. it's ridiculous. i have too many options because i'm not really tied down to any one place. i can move anywhere. i've finally made a decision about where i'm moving so hopefully the world will catch on and give me a break and accept my plan, too. and that includes giving me a job in said destination. i think all it will all work out though; i just needed to make a decision and stick to it. i'm happy with it and i think it'll be fun if it works out.

i've made a list of places i need to go out to eat to before i leave. a few include:

Sammy's
Brickoven
Pizza Pie Cafe
Texas Road House
Zupas
Dickies (don't order their pulled pork. it was dry even with sauce)
Jimmy Johns (#4 Turkey Tom please!!)
P.F. Changs

yeah, i don't think i'm gunna make it to all of them... but what do you think? am i missing any good places?

No comments:

Post a Comment